Friday, January 15, 2010

Better late than never


















I know it has been a while since I posted a blog, but life happens when you are busy making plans. Ellie is as spunky as always and had blast with Christmas. She understood the unwrapping presents and went over board with unwrapping everyone's presents. She got some great toys from everyone and the cutest clothes. Elle has added some new words to her vocabulary and is great at telling me no and uh-uh. She makes her daddy go where she wants him too and has a way of making him stay there. I can't believee how much she is growing up. She has a great sense of humorr and is so animated that she is constantly making us all laugh.
We had our first trip to the movies on Monday. It was good for the most part. We had to get up and walk up and down the stairs a bit and then of course we had to run around the back hallway of the theater, but we had a great time eating popcorn and watching Disney's Princess and the Frog. Yes, we did watch most of the movie. I can't wait for the next kids movie to come out so we can go see one again.
I am going to include a bunch of picture in this blog, including Christmas and Ellie's first snow day. I hope you all enjoy and I will post again as soon as I can

3 comments:

  1. She is so darling, Amber!! I love her little pink snow hat, it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really just the cutest thing - I love the pic of her laying on the stairs with the cat above her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love how she put the ducks on the cat. It is SO something my kids would do to Hunter.

    ReplyDelete